Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanks 2009

PEOPLE I WANT TO THANK IN 2009:

1. YIXIAN, thanks for all the never-ending phone conversations. And also being the friend that understands me the best and listen to all my problems and complaints. Thanks for the times you pet on my shoulders and kept me moving. You can never be better. And this is a fabulous year for our friendship. Lets walk towards the next step of our lives with pride and keep looking ahead. Shine.

2. CANDY CHUA, although the both of us have been busy this year and didn't have much time for each other. But i want to thank you for always been there for me whenever i need you and bring so many laughters and smiles to my life. And i am looking forward to the next year when we turn 21, and our friendship will step into the 12th year of legend. Lets win the future.

3. AZEN CHEANG, its been a very special year between you and MUACK this year. Its obvious that you have opened yourself much more and all of us like it that way. Thanks for having the trust in me and i enjoy having such superb friend like you. All the best for the new year. Keep opening.

4. MOON TAN, sorry for being mean when i talk sometime. Sorry if i did irritate you or being rude to you, if i ever did. The friendship between me and you to me is the most special one among the rest of the 4 of them. We don't have to contact but i always know you are there. Its weird. But that proves how extraordinary you are in my life. Thanks for all the time given. Stay hot.

5. KATHREN SEEK, this friendship will never fade. Regardless how busy we are and how seldom we see each other. Its not easy balancing between work, family, relationship and friends. But i know you tried, and that is the most influential thing about you. Keep trying and trying. Thanks for the love you put into our friendship. May 2010 be a great one for the both of us and for our friendship of 6 people. You are magic.

6. WEEKIAT, its been a really tight year for the both of us. But i always know you are my best friend and you will always be. Be it you are in here or there, the bond is still as strong as it is. I am always here if you ever need a friend and i am more than happy to hear things from you, be it good or bad. And hope that you are fine, in everything you do. Chills me please.

7. AGNES SEOW, its been a tough year for you. But hope you had grown stronger as a person and not let all the obstacles stop you from moving on. You have been so strong and optimistic about all the ups and downs. Stay strong and don't look down, when the road has reached an end, look up. You will see alot of hopes waiting for you still. Shut up now.

8. SYLVESTER , my new found friend! Haha, like what Mark always say. You have finally shared yourself with us. And i can never ever have enough of your jokes. Its cool being able to treat everyone so nice. And you have been a great friend! Be it this year or earlier. Don't anyhow get depressed because we are always here for you! Go deeper.

9. MARY GOH, thanks for being that helpful friend. Trusting me, understanding me, and lending me your little lamb. Stay funky and keep jumping. Its been a fruitful year for our friendship and you make me feel like a pure human. And for tolerating all my nonsense, i want to thank you. Kill my bird.

10. CECILIA LEE, thanks for all your thoughtfulness. And for spending one of the best part in my secondary school life with me, if you ever remember. For me, it will never be forgotten. All the best to you in SAF and hope your life there will prosper there. Walk more.

11. MARK HO, thanks for remembering me as your friend and for the effort you put into this friendship. My life would be boring without you. You are always so near yet so far. I can't wait for the chalet! Lets do it soon. Rise hard.

12. SZEWEI, we didn't have so much time for each other this year. And i once thought that things are gone but it is actually as stable as ever. I hope that we have more time for each other the following year and lets meet up soon. I can't wait for the next time seeing you! Throw yourself.

13. RICKY, stop having diarrhoea and stay healthy! Keep guarding us and tail behind. I know you can smile one day. Sorry for mistakening you as 7 years old for the past years but yet you are only 5! Speak louder.

No comments: