Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Am Back!

Yeah!

This week feel kinda short for me. I booked in on tuesday morning and stayed in camp for about two and a half day and booked out on thursday afternoon after visiting the Army Open House 2009.

I met up with Muack this friday. They came over to my place to visit my niece and Ricky. At first Kathren was quite reluctant to come due to Ricky but i managed to convince her to accept the challenge. Lol. We had a relaxing night. Lazed around, watched tv, used internet, chit chatted. Although it was just a simple night but it is always meaningful meeting them. Hope that Candy can recover soon after her operation and we can meet up soon again. This time round whose house to go? Lol. And sorry to Kathren if it was hard on you. Hope you have an enjoyable night like me. And thanks to Agnes for spreading flu and block-nose to me. Yeah! I like it! Zzz.

Then on saturday morning. I almost forgotten but it is my mum's birthday. So my sis, her boyfriend, my mum, baby niece and i went to IMM Crystal Jade to eat our brunch. Obviously my sis and her boyfriend foot the hundred plus dollar bill. And i think i ate the most anyway. Haha. Then my sister bought for my mum some gold pandant that is not cheap man. And i feel kinda guilty not buying anything for my mum. Lol. After that went to meet Yixian at Jurong Point and chatted alot. Talked about alot of random topics. Anyway, a happy birthday in advance to you. May you stay funky and cheerful, and excel in everything you do this coming year ahead. You are great! Jiayou! =)

At night when i got home i was kinda surprised that my sister-in-law brought a cake home. Then we (my sis, sis boyfriend, mum, sister-in-law, Ricky, baby niece and i) cutted the cake for my mum. And i bet my mum is damn happy. Gosh. God knows when was the last time someone sang for her a birthday song and brought her a cake man. Lol. Then Ricky vomitted some yellow substance lor. And lau sai also. Guess he went eating some funny food when we were not at home lor. Poor him, look so sick now. Haiz. Keep shitting. Ricky, get well soon ok? Be strong! =)

After that i tried to use Microsoft Word to do some time table thingy and i can't. I just can't. Anyway thanks to Candy for trying to help. Lol. Then i showed Yixian my baby niece through the webcam, my niece keep crying, i guess Yixian's enormous head had left her some pain. Lol. Joking la. I also showed her some photos through a very stupid way in the internet as well. And chatted with her and Candy and here i am, trying to finish the blog entry. Heehee.

Ok, time to sleep now. I guess i am really sick already. Hope that things will get better tomorrow when i wake up ba. Same to Ricky baby! =)

Good day!

1 comment:

xian said...

eh! it's the way you carry her hor!u never see how uncomfortable ur niece looked lor... shld have print screen her face and let u see, she's so poor thing! my big head has got nothing to do with it k! hahaha...
anyway, ur niece is so so so adorable!!! i want to visit her and bite her cheeks someday! not ricky, no! =D
and thank you so much for the birthday wishes! hope u'll get well soon and i look forward to cya soon too! take care! =)