Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hi and Thanks

Hey. So long didn't update le sia. Lol. Now nothing to do so i will just say some of the major things that had happened.

1st, Mark went to do his NS le. Time really flies. I left like 5 months of service. Hope he will enjoy and go through everything smoothing. Lol. Take care Mark!

2nd, niece is about 3 weeks old now. Ya a cute little baby indeed. Hope she remain like that. Lol.

3rd, i want to thank Candy. Thanks for accompanying me every night on the phone these few days. Thanks for understanding that much of me.

4th, i have been busy with NDP rehearsal these days. Hope Szewei like the show she watched last sat. Lol.

5th, not only Mark. But Cecilia also going to BMT tomorrow le. Hope she will enjoy herself in there. She is so strong, i know she can do it de. Love you lots!

Lastly, Thanks people:
Candy, Agnes, Yixian, Kathren, Moon, Azen, Szewei, Weekiat, Cecilia, Mark, Mary and Sylvester.

Thanks Weekiat, Mark, Mary and Sylvester for the birthday celebration 2 weeks ago. Although it is a short one. But i guess it is really not easy to get people like Mark and Sylvester into the celebration. And also thanks to the trip to Mustafa last week. Happy la. Lol. I was so tired back from the NDP rehearsal and yet i still enjoy myself so much. I love you guys man! Lol.

Thanks Yixian, Szewei and Cecilia for the celebration last week. Ok at least you all gave me a letter as present. Ok. I am planning to laminate it la. Lol. And i like the meesua that you guys prepared for me. I can really see the effort and sincerity. And it is been such a long time since we actually sat down to have a nice chat. And i feel honoured that you guys will still held the celebration even though there was some problems with Cecilia. Thanks for everything man! I love you guys too! Hahaha.

Thanks Candy, Agnes, Kathren, Moon and Azen. We will be meeting later for the celebration so i don't know wad will happen. But i guess it will just be so so so fun. It is always unforgettable to have any meeting with you guys. For the people whom i know the longest, and the people who understand me the most. You guys are like the 5 fairies in my life, always there for me. I know that i will surely have a great time with you guys later today. Be it whatever we do together. I love you people deeply. Muack! Lol. Looking forward to Kathren's chalet soon. Heehee.

Really many thanks to these people for not forgetting my birthday. Will blog again soon, i promise! Lol. Take care guys! =)

4 comments:

Lia said...

hahhaa...thks hongu...I CAN DO IT! YEA! whahahaha..cya soon k?lol..missing you..

dominicandy said...

very touched sia after reading this entry.. LOL!!! Haha!

xian said...

haha.. u're welcome... i tink we must make ur next birthday celebration a much more better one, cos it's ur 21st birthday next yr, ya know? hahahaha... =)

Unknown said...

oh man, friend, i felt really bad for missing your birthday celebration!! i'll make it up for u at the end of july ya? give me a date when you are free kay? let's meet up for dinner or something! haven't seen you for really long and u really nid to update me about ur life!

caryn